To install YouDate script, you need:
- Web-server: Apache 2.4+ or Nginx 1.10+
- PHP1 7.1 - 7.3 7.4 - 8.0
- MySQL 5.7 8.0
- PDO PHP extension (enabled by default)
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Intl PHP Extension
- ICU PHP Extension v49.1+2
- GD or Imagick PHP Extension
- EXIF extension
- SSL certificate for HTTPS
Usually, most of these requirements are already installed on most modern hosting providers, or they are very easy to install on cloud servers.
Not sure if these extensions are installed? Just run the installer and it will check automatically
YouDate will work without SSL certificate, but it's highly recommended using one (besides, OAuth authorization via Facebook/Twitter/etc requires SSL encryption).
.htaccess example for
Free LetsEncrypt certificate is a good starting point for your web-server.