Create account if you don't have any: https://dashboard.fortumo.com/register
Fortumo Web SDK Service¶
You need to setup a Web SDK service.
- Navigate to your services dashboard, click "Create new service" button:
- Select Web SDK service:
- Select countries you want to work with:
- Setup your business relations (according to your requirements):
- Next, check "Virtual credits" option (and set name = "credits"):
- Set pricing. Note, that Fortumo has its own pricing, it's not related to YouDate pricing.
- Click "Next" button. Fill the name fields and URLS:
Payment URL must end with
For example: https://youdate.local/balance/fortumo
Redirect URL must end with
For example: https://youdate.local/balance/fortumo-success
- After service creation, navigate to General tab and copy "Service ID" and "Secret" params:
You don't need generated HTML code snippet (button)
In YouDate admin area (Admin > Settings > Payment settings) you only need to set service ID and secret params:
By default, Fortumo will work in test mode. Try to create test payments, and if everything is ok - go live (Fortumo Dashboard).